Anima Research Center (ARC) is led by Principal Investigator Dr. Erik Buntinx, board certified psychiatrist and renowned CNS expert, together with our experienced team. To meet our team: click here.
With our recent expanded facilities, ARC is fully equipped to execute the most demanding Phase IIa up till Phase III studies in CNS disorders, including night stay and intensive PK sampling.
Our 500 square meters clinical facilities compromise:
- High-intensity ward with 5 individual bedrooms allowing intensive PK sampling and individual behavioral assessment with access control, high tech video, sound, light, humidity and temperature monitoring
- 5 fully equipped research cabinets to perform physical examination, vital signs, 12-lead ECG etc. with supporting offices (5) and meeting room.
- On-site GMP-compliant medication storage with temperature, humidity and electronic access monitoring.
- On-site GLP-compliant laboratory for biological sample handling and storage with continuous temperature and humidity monitoring and also strict electronic access control.
- On-site GCP-compliant archiving storage
- Relaxing area for in-house stays
- 1 extra full equipped research cabinet with the possibility to perform specialized testing for example target validation with challenge agents, psychological and pain assessments etc.
- 2 Full equipped Polysomnographic installations with infrared video monitoring
- Separate desks and meeting room voor monitoring visits and SIV
Interested in collabation with our highly qualified clinical research centre?
Please contact our site manager Linde Buntinx: (+32) 011/ 31 65 28 or email@example.com